Friday, June 7, 2013

Campaign shoot for the United Way of Greater Victoria


I've been doing photography for the United Way of Greater Victoria for almost 20 years.
As well as their corporate shots of board members, volunteers, youth groups, etc., I've been shooting the images for their major annual fundraising campaigns.


The United Way http://uwgc.ca is the largest fund-raising charity in my community, and most others across Canada, and they provide funding for almost 50 local agencies and support groups.



The campaigns have been quite varied and creative over the years. Sometimes profiling individual stories and people who have benefited from the efforts of the United Way, and sometimes illustrating primary areas of concern where their funds are directed. This year's creative was designed and managed by  Eclipse Creative www.eclipsecreative.ca, and Jenny Marshall art directed the shoots for the campaign.


While I can't show you the images from our shoot, the campaign launches mid-September, I can show you a few quick phone shots taken while I was doing the shoot.
Watch for, and be generous with, the 2013 United Way campaign coming this fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment